Nanoemulsed Water for Hemp Growers- Agricultural aspect
Healthy plants are impossible without adequate intake of water and nutrients, cavitation of water can enhance intake of these essential items. Nano cavitation has the ability to change molecules. Nano Cavitation Technology increases dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in irrigation water. The DO helps the roots absorb nutrients at a faster rate, and can increase a plant’s growth rate by up to 40 %
Healthy plants are impossible without adequate intake of water and nutrients, cavitation of water can enhance intake of these essential items. Nano cavitation has ability to change molecules. Nano Cavitation Technology increases dissolved oxygen (DO) levels in irrigation water. The DO helps the roots absorb nutrients at a faster rate, and can increase a plant’s growth rate by up to 40 %.
The process of nano structured water increases its solubility and filtering ability. Nutrients are dissolved easily in the water, which can then be used for irrigation to increase the fertility of the soil.
Nano Structured Cavitated water helps in easy penetration of minerals in the plant cell. This decreases the amount of water needed for irrigation.
Fertilizers and nutrients get dissolved more easily and bonded due to nano cavitation effect on the molecular level and penetrate into the plant cell, thereby decreasing the amount of nutrients required.
- Increased yields 15%-40%
- Speeding up marijuana bud growth
- Increase water absorption in soil.
- Increase bio-availability of water and nutrients to plants
- Increase oxygen concentration.
- Improve soil pH
- Increase weight and size of product
- Increase shelf life of produce
- Simple process to manage
- Increase seed germination
Nano Cavitation Water Restructuring
Cavitation known to induce biochemical changes and could be used as a stimulator for growth related reactions. Effect of irrigation with cavitated water on growth, yield, yield components and some chemical constitute of grains under green house condition.
What is the impact of this technology
- Limit the negative impact of salinity on crops
- Opening clogged drippers and for washing salts from the upper soil horizon.
- Lowering the water surface tension, which allows water and nutrients to move faster within the upper soil horizon and reach the root zone in a shorter time.
- Reducing the surface tension will increase water absorption through the root cell wall and thus accelerating the growth rate of plant.
Technology Behind The Cavitation Treatment
Based on the cavitation bubble explosions the water molecules that surround the salts ions, which splits the water molecules cluster. The entrapped salt particles become unbound and have the ability to move outside the water clusters. The salt particles form nucleation centers, these centers form platelets that avoid the formation of hard crystal residual.
This convert the dissolved minerals (salts) under saturated condition into a mixture of micro-crystals, and water become under saturation, and allow water to dissolve additional minerals through its percolation pathway.
Increase yields 15%-40%. With certain crops – including hydroponics, hemp, and sprouting the growth increase is often even greater